THE VESTIGE GROUP PRIVACY
Effective Date: October 15, 2020
Last Updated: October 15, 2020
- Information We Collect
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- How We Use Information We Collect
- Our Legal Basis for Collecting Personal Information
- Your Failure to Provide Personal Information
- Our Retention of Your Personal Information
- Sharing Personal Information
- Transfer of Data
- Your Rights and Choices
- Third Party Links
- How We Protect Personal Information
- Children’s Privacy
- Direct Marketing and “Do Not Track” Signals
- Customer Information
- How to Contact Us
Information We Collect
We collect information, including personal information, to provide better services to all our Users. We use the term “Personal Information” to refer to any information that identifies or can be used to identify you. Common examples of Personal Information include: full name, email address, information about your device, and certain metadata.
“Sensitive Personal Information” refers to a smaller subset of Personal Information which is considered more sensitive to the individual, such as race and ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, genetic or biometric information, physical or mental health information, medical insurance data, or sexual orientation. THE VESTIGE GROUP.
The Personal Information which we collect includes, but is not limited to, the following circumstances and data elements:
- ; and
We obtain the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of :
- Directly from our customers or from our employees. For example, from documents that our customers provide to us related to the products which they purchase.
- Indirectly from our customer. For example, through information we collect from our customers in the course of providing products to them through our Retail Partners.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our website. For example, from website usage details that are collected automatically. In addition, like many companies, we use “cookies” which are small text files a website can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user’s ongoing access to and use of the site and to track usage behavior of, for example, the webpages you visit.
- From social media platforms and networks that you use in connection with our Sites, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- From third parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform and the products which we produce.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit one of our services, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services from our partners, such as advertising services. Our third party advertising and analytics partners include .
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Information We Collect
We use your Personal Information in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or authorized by you, including for the following purposes:
- To present, operate or improve the Site and Services, including analysis of Site activity;
- To inform you about Services and products available from THE VESTIGE GROUP;
- To authorize access to our Sites and Services;
- To provide, maintain, administer or expand the Services, performing business analyses, or for other internal purposes to support, improve or enhance our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
- To offer and administer programs;
- To customize or tailor your experience of the Services;
- To administer content, or other Site features;
- To communicate about, and administer your participation in, special programs, surveys, contests, online campaigns, online programs, and other offers or promotions, and to deliver pertinent emails;
- To improve our Site and Services;
- To secure our Services, including to authenticate Users;
- To use statistical information that we collect in any way permitted by law, including from third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts;
- To respond to and support Users regarding their use of the Sites and Services;
- To comply with all applicable legal requirements;
- To perform data analysis and testing;
- To resolve disputes;
- To process warranty claims;
- To improve products and services;
- To provide replacement parts, assembly instructions and refunds,
- To otherwise fulfill the purpose for which the information was provided.
We use the information we collect from our Sites to provide, maintain, and improve them, to develop new services, and to protect our company and our Users.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your User experience and the overall quality of our services. We may use your Personal Information to see which web pages you visit at our Site, which web site you visited before coming to our Site, and where you go after you leave our Site. We can then develop statistics that help us understand how our visitors use our Site and how to improve it. We may also use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Provided that, in each circumstance, we will weigh the necessity of our processing for the purpose against your privacy and confidentiality interests, including taking into account your reasonable expectations, the impact of processing, and any safeguards which are or could be put in place. In all circumstances, we will limit such processing for our legitimate business interest to what is necessary for its purposes.
Your Failure to Provide Personal Information
Your provision of Personal Information is required in order to use certain parts of our services and our programs. If you fail to provide such Personal Information, you may not be able to access and use our Services and/or our programs, or parts of our Services and/or our programs.
Our Retention of Your Personal Information
We use and retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is being processed, to carry out legitimate business interests, as well as on the basis of applicable legal requirements (such as applicable statutes of limitation).
Sharing Personal Information
THE VESTIGE GROUP may disclose your Personal Information to commercial providers for a business purpose. When we disclose Personal Information for these reasons, we enter into a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except for the purposes set forth in the contract.
We may disclose your Personal Information for legal reasons. Specifically, we will share Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of THE VESTIGE GROUP if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of THE VESTIGE GROUP, our Users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We attempt to notify consumers about legal demands for their personal data when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency. We may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overbroad, vague or lack proper authority, but we do not promise to challenge every demand.
We may disclose your Personal Information in the event of a business transfer. If we establish a new related THE VESTIGE GROUP, are acquired by or merged with another organization, or if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another organization, Personal Information about our users is often a transferred business asset. In the event that THE VESTIGE GROUP itself or substantially all of our assets are acquired, Personal Information about our users may be one of the transferred assets.
Transfer of Data
We are committed to complying with applicable laws, regulations and mandatory government standards regarding the protection of Personal Information.
If we transfer your Personal Information out of your jurisdiction, we will implement suitable safeguards and rely on legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders to ensure that your Personal Information is protected.
Your Rights and Choices
You may have certain rights relating to your Personal Information, subject to local data protection law. Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with choices about how we use your personal data. We also aim to provide you with access to your Personal Information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. Subject to applicable law, you may obtain a copy of Personal Information we maintain about you or you may update or correct inaccuracies in that information by contacting us. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your idTHE VESTIGE GROUP before granting you access to the information. In addition, if you believe that Personal Information we maintain about you is inaccurate, subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us as indicated in the How to Contact Us section below.
- Submit a request via email at email@example.com.
You may also designate an agent to exercise your privacy rights on your behalf. In order to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, you must provide a valid power of attorney, the requester’s valid government-issued identification, and the authorized agent’s valid government issued identification.
- Our Response to Your Request
Upon receiving your request, we will confirm receipt of your request by sending you an email confirming receipt. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your id THE VESTIGE GROUP before granting you access to the information. In some instances, such as a request to delete Personal Information, we may first separately confirm that you would like for us to in fact delete your Personal Information before acting on your request.
We will respond to your request within forty-five (45) days. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
In some cases our ability to uphold these rights for you may depend upon our obligations to process Personal Information for security, safety, fraud prevention reasons, compliance with regulatory or legal requirements, listed below, or because processing is necessary to deliver the services you have requested. Where this is the case, we will inform you of specific details in response to your request.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Our Opt-in/Opt-out Policy
We currently provide the following opt-out opportunities:
- At any time, you can follow a link provided in offers, newsletters or other email messages (except for e-commerce confirmation or service notice emails) received from us or a THE VESTIGE GROUP Partner to unsubscribe from the service.
- Your Ad
We or third party partners may place or recognize a unique cookie on a User’s browser when the User visits our Sites for the purpose of serving targeted advertising (also referred to as “online behavioral advertising” or “interest-based advertising”). Users may find more information about entities involved in online advertising and additional choices they may make, including opt-out of having their information used for internet-based advertising, through the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) at the NAI Service, and the Digital Advertising Alliance (the “DAA”) at the DAA consumer choice service. THE VESTIGE GROUP is a participant in the online industry’s self-regulatory program administered by the DAA and has agreed to adhere to the DAA’s principles applicable to interest-based ads.
The tools provided at the DAA opt-out page and the NAI opt-out page are provided by third parties, not THE VESTIGE GROUP. THE VESTIGE GROUP does not control or operate these tools or the choices that advertisers and others provide through these tools.
Third Party Links
The Sites may contain links to webpages operated by parties other than THE VESTIGE GROUP. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy policies or other practices of such websites. Our inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. Further, it is up to the User to take precautions to ensure that whatever links the User selects or software the User downloads (whether from this Site or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies, which the User will be subject to upon linking to the third party’s website. THE VESTIGE GROUP strongly recommends that each User review the third party’s terms and policies.
How We Protect Personal
THE VESTIGE GROUP maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the user’s Personal Information and other information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. For example, we use commercially reasonable security measures such as encryption, firewalls, and Secure Socket Layer software (SSL) or hypertext transfer protocol secure (HTTPS) to protect Personal Information.
[THE VESTIGE GROUP.]
We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to Personal Information we may collect from children on our sites and through our services. 
Direct Marketing and “Do Not Track” Signals
THE VESTIGE GROUP does not track its users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your browser may include controls to block and delete cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, to allow you to opt out of data collection through those technologies.
California residents are entitled to contact us to request information about whether we have disclosed Personal Information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Under the California “Shine the Light” law, California residents may opt-out of our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may choose to opt-out of the sharing of your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes at any time by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. California users may request further information about our compliance with this law by contacting us at email@example.com or by writing to us at the address listed in the “How to Contact Us” section.
THE VESTIGE GROUP Customer Information
- THE VESTIGE GROUP Customer Information. We collect information about individuals within our THE VESTIGE GROUP Customer organization (“Customer Information”). Customer Information may include information related to the Customer’s account, name, work e-mail address, work phone number, job title or similar kinds of information. We use Customer Information to support the Customer account, maintain our business relationship with the Customer, respond to Customer inquiries, or perform accounting functions. THE VESTIGE GROUP Customers may update personal information and password by logging into the THE VESTIGE GROUP Platform and updating their account. THE VESTIGE GROUP Customers may contact THE VESTIGE GROUP support in order to delete their Personal Information. In some cases, we may not be able to delete Customer Information, and in such cases we will tell you why.
- Information about our Customers’ Contacts. We collect information about any contacts, such as employees, customers, and others, that may be uploaded into the THE VESTIGE GROUP Platform (“Information about our Customers’ Contacts”). Information about our Customer’s Contacts may include name, e-mail address, phone number, job title, or similar kinds of information. We use Information about our Customer’s Contacts for the purposes of providing Services to such contacts. THE VESTIGE GROUP Customers may update or delete Information about their contacts in the THE VESTIGE GROUP Platform. THE VESTIGE GROUP Customers may also contact THE VESTIGE GROUP support in order to update and delete such information. In some cases, we may not be able to delete such information, and in such cases we will tell you why.
- Archival Information. We collect communications information for archival purposes on behalf of, and as directed by, our THE VESTIGE GROUP Customers. This information may include emails, texts, websites, social media messages or posts, and other forms of data or electronic communications (“Archival Information”). Archival Information includes data about our THE VESTIGE GROUP Customers and the third parties they correspond with. We do not control or monitor the information our THE VESTIGE GROUP Customers collect and store through our Services, or their privacy practices or policies. It is our Customer’s obligation to obtain all necessary consents and to comply with all applicable laws with respect to the Customer’s communications and use of our services. Our Customer’s privacy policies or practices apply to Archival Information, the purposes for which the Customer collects Archival Information, how the Customer may use Archival Information and what choices the individual may have with respect to Archival Information. Individuals must contact the applicable Customer in order to correct, amend, or delete their information, or to opt out of any collection, uses or disclosure of their information by our Customer.
- Automatically Collected Information. We collect information automatically about how our THE VESTIGE GROUP Customers use our services (“Automatically Collected Information”). We do this via data collection technologies such as cookies, web beacons, gifs or other tracking technologies. We collect this information in order to monitor, support and improve our services or to provide THE VESTIGE GROUP Customers with certain customized features. We may use Automatically Collected Information to tell us how our THE VESTIGE GROUP Customers use our services, to improve our services or develop new products, services or features. We may combine this information with other information we collect.
We treat Customer Information, Information about our Customer’s Contacts, Archival Information and Automatically Collected Information as the confidential and proprietary information of our THE VESTIGE GROUP Customers, subject to the terms of the THE VESTIGE GROUP Terms and Conditions and any other service agreement between THE VESTIGE GROUP and the Customer. We do not share Customer Information, Information about our Customer’s Contacts, Archival Information or Automatically Collected Information with third parties unless directed to do so by our Customer, as may be necessary to provide services to the Customer, to our advisors, affiliates, representatives, agents, service providers, in connection with a business transaction (such as a merger or sale), as allowed under the terms of our agreement with our Customer, or in response to a court order, subpoena, warrant or to comply with a legal requirement or to cooperate with an investigation. We may disclose Customer Information, Information about our Customer’s Contacts, Archival Information or Automatically Collected Information for the aforementioned reasons, or in order to protect our rights or the rights of our affiliates, THE VESTIGE GROUP Customers, partners or service providers.
We will retain Customer Information we process on behalf of our THE VESTIGE GROUP Customers for as long as needed to provide services to our Customers, or for the period of time requested by a particular Customer.
How to Contact Us
Send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send mail to our address:
THE VESTIGE GROUP
27292 Waxhaw Parkway Suite D
Waxhaw, NC 28173 USA